by Dawn Moore
Do you like hugging trees? Did you want to see more of D.E.H.T.A. in Wrath of the Lich King? If you answered yes to either of those questions, this week’s transmogrification guide is for you. This week, we’re going to be exploring that super-chic tribal look the tauren of Azeroth love so much. So if you happen to be a druid who wants to look more the part (or just want to be a rogue who inflicts cognitive dissonance), keep reading.
First off, you should know that at the end of the day, there’s a lot of flexibility to this outfit. Anything with wood, leaves, feathers, animal hide, fur, or antlers has the potential to be swapped in. Just be mindful of how you incorporate color. When using earthy-looking armor models, you want to try and keep the earth tones in the same color family. So for example, if your chestpiece is a mustard-colored brown, you may want to make sure most of your browns have a similar hue. When it comes to accents and contrasting color, try to make all of those little details match. So if you get a red headband, trying using a red belt or weapon to tie it all together.
- Head Feathered Headdress Rare mob drop (Skhowl in Hillsbrad Foothills). This particular item comes in a lot of different color options for those of you who want to swap in different accent pieces for the rest of the outfit. It comes in red, blue, black, and a few more.
- Shoulders Veil of Turning Leaves Boss drop (High Nethermancer Zerevor in Black Temple). These shoulders are a recolor of druid tier, so everyone should be able to get them.
- Chest Barbaric Harness Leatherworking chest. The mats for this item are inexpensive and easy to find, so you shouldn’t have to much trouble getting this made.
- Hands Hydrolance Gloves Boss drop (Elementium Monstrosity in heroic Bastion of Twilight). The normal-mode version of these gloves are blue and won’t match at all with this ensemble. Make sure to go after the heroic version!
- Waist Ranger Belt Random world drop, easiest to find on the Auction House. You can substitute in a lot of other possible belts; just be mindful of the colors.
- Legs Giant-Friend Kilt Purchased from reputation vendor (The Sons of Hodir). You need to be at least revered to purchase these pants.
- Feet Iceborne Boots Leatherworking boots. The mats to create these shouldn’t be much harder to collect than they were for the Barbaric Harness. You won’t need these boots if you play a tauren, draenei, or troll, since their bare feet are always visible.
- Main-hand weapon Agamaggan’s Quill Quest reward from Felspark Ravine (Horde) orThe Path of Anguish (Alliance).
Looking to make more WoW gold?
20k Leveling is designed to walk you step by step through making gold in World of Warcraft with rock solid, fundamental strategies which will allow you to easily make 4000-8000 gold every day while you level.
World of Warcraft In-game Leveling Guides
Totally updated for the Cataclysm Expansion pack and includes a full in-game leveling guide mod! The new 1-85 horde (and 1-85 alliance) guides are fully functional step-by-step guides that will make leveling a breeze for you!
Tags: d.e.t.a., deta, Druid, druid-transmog, druid-transmogrification, peta, Rogue, rogue-transmog, rogue-transmogrification, transmog, transmogrification, transmogrification-guide, transmogrification-sets, transmogrify, tribal, tribal-transmog, tribal-transmogrification