Leatherworking goes perfectly with skinning, but you’ll really be able to power-level your leatherworking skill quickly if you buy all your materials on the auction house. However, some items cost less to make or offer bigger returns on the auction house as you level your leatherworking.
Here’s a quick 1-450 leatherworking leveling guide to show you the best items to make as you’re leveling leatherworking.
Leatherworking Leveling Guide: Levels 1-55
- Visit the leatherworking trainer to learn Apprentice Leatherworking.
- Levels 1-20: Light Leather (3 Ruined Leather Scraps each)
- Levels 20-30: Light Armor Kit (1 Light Leather)
- Levels 30-55: Cured Light Hide (Light Hide and Salt)
- Go back to the trainer to learn Journeyman Leatherworking.
Leatherworking Leveling Guide: Levels 55-130
- Levels 55-100: Embossed Leather Gloves (3 Light Leathers and Coarse Thread), Fine Leather Belt (6 Light Leathers and Coarse Thread)
- Levels 100-115: Cured Medium Hide (Medium Hide and Salt)
- Levels 115-130: Dark Leather Boots (4 Medium Leathers, 2 Fine Threads, and Gray Dye), Dark Leather Cloak (8 Medium Leathers, Fine Thread, and Gray Dye)
- Go back to the trainer to learn Expert Leatherworking.
Leatherworking Leveling Guide: Levels 130-205
- Levels 130-150: Dark Leather Belt (Fine Leather Belt, Cured Medium Hide, 2 Fine Threads, and Gray Dye), Hillman’s Leather Gloves (14 Medium Leathers and 4 Fine Threads)
- Levels 150-160: Cured Heavy Hides (Heavy Hide and 3 Salt)
- Levels 160-170: Heavy Armor Kit (5 Heavy Leathers and Fine Thread)
- Levels 170-205: Guardian Pants (12 Heavy Leathers, 2 Bolts of Silk Cloth, and 2 Fine Threads), Dusky Bracers (16 Heavy Leathers, Black Dye, and 2 Silken Threads), Barbaric Shoulders (8 Heavy Leathers, Cured Heavy Hide, and 2 Fine Threads), Dusky Belt (10 Heavy Leathers, 2 Bolts of Silk Cloth, 2 Black Dye, and Iron Buckle), Guardian Gloves (4 Heavy Leathers, Cured Heavy Hide, and Silken Thread)
- Go back to the trainer to learn Artisan Leatherworking.
Leatherworking Leveling Guide: Levels 205-300
- Levels 205-230: Nightscape Headband (5 Thick Leathers, 2 Silken Threads)
- Levels 230-265: Nightscape Pants (14 Thick Leathers, 4 Silken Threads), Nightscape Boots (16 Thick Leathers, 2 Heavy Silken Threads)
- Levels 265-300: Wicked Leather Bracers (8 Rugged Leathers, Black Dye, and Rune Thread), Frostsaber Boots (4 Rugged Leathers, Essence of Water, and Rune Thread), Wicked Leather Headband (12 Rugged Leathers, Black Dye, and Rune Thread)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Master Leatherworking.
Leatherworking Leveling Guide: Levels 300-350
- Levels 300-340: Knothide Leather (5 Knothide Leather Scraps each), Knothide Armor Kit (4 Knothide Leathers each)
- Levels 340-350: Felscale Breastplate (2 Heavy Knothide Leathers, 3 Fel Scales, and 3 Rune Threads)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Grand Master Leatherworking.
Leatherworking Leveling Guide: Levels 350-450
- Levels 350-380: Borean Armor Kit (4 Borean Leathers)
- Levels 380-405: Arctic Boots (8 Borean Leathers), Iceborne Shoulderpads (10 Borean Leathers), Heavy Borean Leather (6 Borean Leathers)
- Levels 405-450: Jormungar Leg Armor (3 Heavy Borean Leathers and 12 Jormungar Scales), Pack of Endless Pockets (8 Heavy Borean Leathers), Frosthide Leg Armor (2 Arctic Furs, 2 Nerubian Chitin, and Frozen Orb), Icescale Leg Armor (2 Arctic Furs, 2 Icy Dragonscales, and Frozen Orb)
Looking to make more WoW gold?
World of Warcraft Cataclysm In-game Leveling Guides
Tags: 1-450 leatherworking guide, 1-450 leatherworking leveling guide, leatherworking guide, leatherworking leveling guide, leveling leatherworking, wow leatherworking, wow leatherworking guide, wow-profession, wow-profession-guide