ARGENT DAWN REPUTATION GUIDE
“The Argent Champion” is, in my opinion, one of the best titles obtainable via Achievement. In order to get it you must raise your reputation level with the Argent Dawn and the Argent Crusade to xalted… let’s start with the Argent Dawn
First thing to do is questing. I recommend doing ALL quests in Western Plaguelands and Eastern Plaguelands, many of them give 500 reputation with the Argent Dawn. You can start Plaguelands quests around level 55; if you are level 80 just use the tracking system to track low level quests and go!
Remember to ALWAYS have the Argent Dawn Commission trinket equipped! If you have it, Undead mobs in Plaguelands, Stratholme and Scholomance will drop Scourgestones. There are three different types:
- Minion’s Scourgestone, easier to find
- Invader’s Scourgestone, a little harder to find
- Corruptor’s Sourgestone, dropped only by Elite bosses
You can turn these stones (20 Minion, 10 Invader or 1 Corruptor) for 50 reputation and an Argent Dawn Valor Token. If you use the Token you will gain additional 100 reputation, so each turn in means 150.
Once you are at least Friendly you will find five quests in Light’s Hope Chapel that require materials and give you 1000 reputation. The materials are the following:
30x Bone Fragments
30x Core Of Elements
30x Dark Iron Scraps
30x Crypt Fiend Parts
30x Savage Frond
Where to find them? First of all, remember that these items are NOT soulbond and therefore you can find them on the AH. If you can’t find them or you don’t want to spend money, here you go:
- Bone Fragments drops from Skeletons in Plaguelands, Stratholme and Scholomance.
- Core Of Elements drops from almost every level 50-60 Elemental. The best place to farm them is northwestern Silithus.
- Dark Iron Scraps drops from almost all mobs in Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes, Blackrock Spire and Blackrock Depths.
- Crypt Fiend Parts drops from Nerubians in Plaguelands, Stratholme and Scholomance.
- Savage Frond drops from almost every level 50-60 Plant/Treant. The best place to farm them is Dire Maul.
I reccommend to take all Stratholme quest and do a full run. You can:
- Gain reputation from killing mobs (even FULL reputation for grey mobs from next patch 3.0.8!).
- Gain reputation from quests (1000 each).
- Loot a Corruptor’s Scourgestone (it means 150 Reputation) from every Undead boss.
- Find tons of Runecloth, green/gray items to sell and BOE blues.
And if you are lucky you can even find a very rare mount called Headcharger’s Reins from Baron Rivendare. The drop rate is 1% (it has been increased, long time ago was 0.02%) and if you loot it you will get a Feat Of Strenght Achievement.
If you want additional 4500 reputation, remember to also do the following:
- Take this quest The Archivist – Quest – World of Warcraft at the Light’s Hope Chapel.
- Go to the Scarlet Side and complete it, but DON’T kill Grand Crusader Dathrohan/Balnazzar yet (he is the last boss of the Scarlet Side).
- Return back to the Light’s Hope Chapel and turn in the quest. You will gain 1000 reputation.
- Return back to the Scarlet Side and kill the last boss. He will drop his head that starts a quest (he will NOT drop it unless you have done the quest mentioned before).
- Turn in the quest at the Light’s Hope Chapel. You will gain 1000 reputation and this quest Above and Beyond – Quest – World of Warcraft will be unlocked. Accept it of course.
- Return back to Stratholme, but go on the Undead Side and kill Baron Rivendare.
- Turn in the quest at the Light’s Hope Chapel and you will gain 1000 reputation again.
- Accept this quest Lord Maxwell Tyrosus – Quest – World of Warcraft and turn it in for 500 reputation.
- Finally, accept this quest The Argent Hold – Quest – World of Warcraft and turn it in for 1000 reputation and an awesome laser sword!
If you have done ALL of the previous stuffs and you are not yet exalted I recommend to do a few Scholomance run. This is the best place to farm Corruptor’s Scourgestone (remember, each one means 150 reputation) and you can solo the entire Instance at level 80. Of course you will get Runecloth, BOE blues and other stuffs to sell in addition to the Scourgestones
Looking to make more WoW gold?
World of Warcraft Cataclysm In-game Leveling Guides